[ Cohana / Order product ] Paperboard Tool Case ( 45-215, 45-216 )
Functional yet luxurious tool box with the elegance of high-quality materials
This unfoldable paper-based tool case is crafted in the traditional style, where people and machines work in harmony. Skilled craftsmen at Chikamori Co. Ltd designed a light and easy-to-carry square cylindrical tool case that opens horizontally into a tray for easy access to the contents inside.
Two magnets are built into the inside of the tray, so paperclips and other small metal items can be stored without hassle or spillage. Cohana's sewing notions fit perfectly in the box. Can be used as a pencil case as well.
Chikamori Co. Ltd. was established in 1926 in the small town of Konan, Kochi Prefecture as a producer of high-end gift boxes. In addition to these high-end gift boxes, they manufacture old type boxes with flat and square clasps, which are rarely seen nowadays. Compared to today's machine-made products, the process of crafting these exquisite boxes takes more time and manpower, but the quality is evident in the unique texture of these traditional handicrafts.
* Ruler scales are etched into the surface of the tool case, which is handy for taking measurements.
* Two magnets are built into the inside of the case.
Chikamori Co. Ltd. / Konan city, Kochi
Chikamori Co. Ltd. was established in 1926 in the small town of Konan, Kochi Prefecture as a producer of high-end gift boxes. In addition to these high-end gift boxes, they manufacture old type boxes with flat and square clasps, which are rarely seen nowadays.
[ Package Size ]
Length 203mm, Height 37mm, Width 39mm
( When opened ) Length 200mm, Width 67mm
* All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions and weight of the product may slightly vary
[ Handling Precautions ]
* White spots may be seen on the surface. This is a characteristic of the paper used.
* Button and elastic band may be damaged if pulled too hard.
* Since magnets are built into the insoles, please keep them away from things that are affected by magnetism, such as computers, cell phones, and electronic devices.
* Due to the nature of paper, fading, discoloration, and deformation may occur due to water, friction, humidity, and ultraviolet rays.
* Please avoid water as it is made of paper.
* Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, high temperatures, or high humidity. This may result in discoloration, deformation, or mildew.
* Although the product has been designed for durability, it may be damaged or deformed if it is scratched by hard or sharp objects or subjected to strong friction or impact.
* Liquid glue is applied to reinforce the cut surface of the paper. Due to the material, it may seep through to the back of the lid.
* Do not place heavy objects on top.
* Keep out of reach of infants.
Related Products : Cohana Products
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.