[ Cohana / Limited Edition 2023 SAKURA ] Seki Sewing Shears with Lacquered Handles SAKURA ( 45-291 )
This product was involved in the King Charles III coronation ceremony's shirt.
A Lightweight Sharp Cutting Shears
Handles Are Finished with Sakura Color Lacquer.
It's perfect for spring.
The fine scissors made in Seki City, Gifu Prefecture, the city of cutlery and their handles are finished with lacquer coatings.
Lightweight and steady cutting shears. The blades are made of Japanese stainless steel blade, which is rust-resistant and durable.
The shears are designed slightly small in size and fit gently in a woman's hand. They are light and easy to handle, so you will not get tired even if you use them for a long time.
The handles are finished with natural lacquer, and as the years go by, a beautiful glossy shine will appear, allowing you to enjoy the subtle changes in color that only lacquer can bring. The unique smooth texture of the handle makes it fit comfortably in the hand.
* Comes with genuine leather sheath
* Includes a cleaning cloth for care
Producing Regions : Aichi & Gifu
[ Producer ]
Lacquer｜Ehara Lacquer Works / Nagoya, Aichi
Lacquer factory founded in 1970 in Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture. They mainly make lacquer items and Buddhist altars for temples and households. In recent years, they have been producing various lacquered works other than traditional Buddhist altars.
Scissors｜Hasegawa Cutlery / Seki,Gifu
A cutlery manufacturer established in 1933 in Seki City, Gifu Prefecture, one of Japan's leading cutlery towns. The reliable quality was born from the outstanding technology and abundant knowledge cultivated through history. Their products have pleasant sharpness that cannot be found anywhere else.
[ Product Size ]
Total length 210mm
Blade length 80mm
* All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions and weight of the product may slightly vary.
[ Product Size ]
[ Materials ]
Body: Stainless steel, ABS resin, Lacquer Case: Genuine leather Tassel: silk, polyester Cloth: polyester, nylon
[ Handling Precautions ]
* Please handle with care as the cutting edge is sharp.
* If the scissors get wet, wipe them off to prevent rust.
* If you forcibly cut a hard object, the blade will not mesh properly and it may damage the blade.
* Dropping or giving a shock may cause damage.
* Please store in a case after use.
* Since the case is made of genuine leather, it may expand and contract slightly. If it gets wet with water or sweat, it may cause discoloration stains.
* If you are concerned about grease or fingerprints, gently wipe it off with the included cleaner cloth.
* Avoid storing in hot, humid and direct sunlight as lacquer may discolor.
* Do not polish with a coarse cloth or abrasive as it may cause scratches.
* Lacquer may get irritated depending on your constitution. If you feel any abnormality, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
* Keep out of reach of infants.
Related Products : Cohana Products
*As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.