Turtleneck Vest (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Please understand that fabrics in the kit may be replaced by other similar colored fabrics because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of turtleneck introduced on p.12 in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
Vest with turtleneck that hides around the neck to come loose with age.
You can wear it in layers with a loose body and sleeves.
You can also fold the turtleneck in two into the rolled collar .
Material kit contents:
Wool gauze 135cm width x 160cm length
Fusible interfacing 50cm×35cm
Button 1.5cm in diameter, 4 pieces
Finish size (about):
M〜L Bust 111cm Vest length 69cm
Related product: Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.