Pullover Blouse with Long Sleeve "a" (without instructions and patterns) in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of simple pullover blouse with long sleeve introduced on p.8 in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
It is made from the embroidered fabric.
You may wear white wide pants for a cool early summer outfit.
You can make mask "a" (on page 29) with the surplus fabric.
Finish size (about)
M Bust 123cm Sleeve length 39cm Length 66cm
L Bust 127cm Sleeve length 39.5cm Length 66.5cm
LL Bust 133cm Sleeve length 40cm Length 67cm
Material kit contents: Embroidered cotton fabric 125cm width x 200cm length
* Related product for Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.