Petticoat (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of petticoat introduced on p.14 in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
Petticoat will prevent see-through and sweat stickiness.
It is recommended to make it with a thin cotton loan that has hygroscopicity.
Difficulty level: Medium
Finish size (about):
M Hip 114cm Skirt length 75.5cm
L Hip 119cm Skirt length 75.5cm
LL Hip 126cm Skirt length 75.5cm
Material kit contents: Cotton fabric 112cm width x 170cm length, elastic rubber tape 1.5cm width x required length
Related product for Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.