Front Open One-piece Dress with Raglan Sleeves "b" (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of Front Open One-piece Dress with Raglan Sleeves "b" introduced on P.5 in "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun".
It is the one piece dress that you can enjoy wearing as the long smock if you open the front.
You can wear it comfortably with raglan sleeves and gathers on the collar.
You can wear it comfortably from early spring to early autumn.
The simple design suits both skirts and pants.
Material kit contents: Cotton herringbone (107 x 280cm), Snap button (1cm in diameter) 6 units.
Finish size (about):
M-Bust 125 cm, Dress length 94 cm, Sleeve length 73 cm
L-Bust 129 cm, Dress length 94 cm, Sleeve length 74 cm
LL-Bust 135 cm, Dress length 94b cm, Sleeve length 75 cm
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.