Cocoon Pants (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of Cocoon pantsintroduced on P.27 in "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun".
Cocoon-shaped pants with tuck on the front waist and darts on the back waist and hem.
It may look a little strange, but you can wear it comfortably without worrying about the line of your body, so anyone with any body shape can wear it.
With the patch pocket attached to the high side, you can expect the effect of leg length and small buttocks.
Why not add it to your wardrobe?
Material kit contents: Herringbone linen 145cm W, 200cm （Required length M-190cm / L, LL-200cm ), rubber tape 3cm width x 90cm length
Finish size (about):
M-Hip 131 cm, Pants length 82.3 cm
L-Hip 135 cm, Pants length 84.3 cm
LL-Hip 141 cm, Pants length 84.3 cm
Related product : "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.