Raglan-sleeve Blouse (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of raglan-sleeve blouse introduced on P.6 in "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun".
This blouse uses the same pattern as the front open dress on page 4, but it has a shorter length and sleeve length, and the front part is arranged with a slash open.
The string attached to the front space is nice even if you tie it.
Material kit contents: Embroidered linen fabricLinen 110cm width x 220cm length, rubber tape 1cm width, M-28cm length (2pcs), L-29cm length (2pcs), LL-30cm (2pcs)
Finish size (about):
M-Hip 125 cm, sleeve length 65 cm, blouse length 65 cm
L-Hip 129 cm, sleeve length 59 cm, blouse length 65 cm
LL-Hip 135 cm, sleeve length 60 cm, blouce length 65cm
Related product : "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.