One-handle Bag (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of "One-handle Bag" introduced on P.37 in "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun".
This knot bag is used as a one-handle by passing the long handle through the short hook.
It's the perfect size for going out.
It's a small size and has an inner pocket, so it's easy to use.
Material kit contents: Fabrics (outer-110cm×50cm, lining and inside pocket 110cm×50cm), light-wight fusible sheet 45cm×70cm
Finish size (about): 29cm width of top opening, 23cm length (unicluding handles), 12cm gusset widthRelated product: "Yoko Saito, Clothes and Bags to Make Every Day Fun"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.