Applied Work 1, T-shirt Blouse with Stitch Lines, Hand Sewing (without instruction and pattern) in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, April, 2022 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, April 2022 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of Applied Work 1, T-shirt Blouse with Stitch Lines introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, April 2022 issue".
The bright yellow blouse is stitched by using thick blue thread to sew the exposed seams. The design is the same as the basic work, but the hem of the back is shortened to the front.
* Separately, the used stitch sewing thread No. 30 (92 Blue) and hand-sewn thread (Mustard 33) are available.
Hand-sewn sewing that can be easily done with just a needle and thread without a sewing machine.
This time, I would like to introduce a T-shirt style blouse that is perfect for the coming season.
Enjoy the soft finish of hand-sewn.
Material kit contents: Cotton fabric 135cm width x 150cm length
Finish size (about):
M-Bust 116 (83) cm, sleeve length 34 cm, blouse length 62 cm
L-Bust 120 (87) cm, sleeve length 34 cm, blouse length 62 cm
LL-Bust 126 (93) cm, sleeve length 34 cm, blouce length 62 cm
* The number in () Is the nude size of the bust.
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.