Beginner's Monthly Quilt, Applied Work, Bear Tracks Crochet Case (without instruction and pattern) in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, November, 2022 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, November 2022 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of "Bear Tracks Crochet Case" introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, November 2022 issue".
This month's patterns are "Grandmother's Flower Garden" and "No.16 Bear Tracks".
The applied work is "Bear Tracks Crochet Case".
New Series project "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt" has started from April 2022 issue.
You can learn the basic techniques of patchwork quilts with this project.
Every month, you will make two patterns, and will finish one sampler quilt in the March 2023 issue.
Material kit Contents: Fabrics, light-weight fusible interfacing, double-sided fusuble sheet, linen tape
Finish size (about): 29.9cm width 17.5cm length
Related product: "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.