Beginner's Monthly Quilt, Fabric Set for Backing and Binding Bias (without instruction and pattern ) in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, March, 2023 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, March 2023 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of "Fabric Set for Backing and Binding Bias" introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, March 2023 issue".
Join 12 quilt blocks, luttices, and borders together to make the top. Layer the top, batting, and backing. Baste and hand quilt-stitch. Bind around the tapestry.
By quilting the quilt block, you can create a three-dimensional effect and add movement.
The border is quilted with a free curve.
New Series project "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt" has started from April 2022 issue.
You can learn the basic techniques of patchwork quilts with this project.
Every month, you will make two patterns, and will finish one Sampler Quilt in the March 2023 issue.
Content: 2 pieces Fabrics
Size (about): Fabric for Backing 110cm×142cm, Fabric for Bias 54cm×80cm
Completion size of Sampler Quilt (about) : 134cm×112cm
Related product : "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.