House Shoulder Bag (without instructions and patterns) in "Quilt Japan, July (Summer) 2021 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Quilt Japan, July (Summer) 2021 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of shoulder bag with various house appliques introduced in "Quilt Japan, July (Summer) 2021 issue", .
It is a lush cityscape with embroidery of trees in some places.
This small bag is just the right size to be used as a pochette by changing the shoulder strap.
Only one side of the zipper is finished with binding bias strip.
Difficulty level: Medium
Material kit contents: Fabrics (outer, house appliques, gusset, handle, backing, binding bias), D-shaped buckle, swivel hook, embroidery thread, photograph
Finish size of bag (about): 17cm length, 23cm width, 5cm gusst width
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.