web20220203-01, Tartan Check Wool Gauzes, Price per 0.1m, Minimum order is 0.1m~ | Fabric
* Orders of fabric are in units of 0.1m. Minimum order is 0.1m.
* Price is per 0.1m.
* How to enter in the quantity column: 0.1m → 1 / 0.5m → 5 / 1m → 10
* Fabric width is about 1m (normal size).
Wool gauze woven with 93% wool and 7% cotton only from Niigata Japan.
It has the special weaving process that call as "Futus-ori with Akiha" (means double woven layers with empty reed pique).
It is a light and soft fabric that looks fluffy and airy.
It contains warm air is delicate and soft, so please be careful not to get caught or get wet.
* Akiha (Empty reed pique): This is a weaving method that intentionally widens the space between the warp threads to create a change from the weft threads.
* Futus-ori: It is a woven fabric called double structure because a bag-like space is created between two layeres.
It is used in "Fluffy and warm wool scarf" (See the last image.)
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there isApossibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.