Quilt Japan, Octorber (Autumn) 2021 issue
Quilt Japan, Octorber (Autumn) 2021 issue from Vogue Inc.
* "Quilt Japan" is the quarterly magazine published four times a year by Japan Vogue Inc.
The bags of Funamoto and Ishida who are the stuff members of Quilt Party are introduced in it.
* Kits of these works are now available in Quilt Party.
The first feature is "Square piecing quilt made from small fabrics".
This is the very origin of patchwork!
The wide range of wonderful square pieced quilts, from large to small, that you can make now are introduced in it.
Feature 2: "Friendship Quilts" to Enjoy with Friends.
"Friendship Quilts" is fun to make and full of ideas that will strengthen the bond between you and your quilting friends.
Feature 3 features bags and pouches with check and floral patterns.
The new series of articles by Sanae Kono is "Sanae Kono's Seasonal Sweets and Needlework.
The seasonal quilts are Halloween and Christmas.
The new series is "Kimono Remake making without patterns" by Junko Matsushita.
The instructions and patterns of works are included in this magazine.
* Note that it is written in Japanese.
* Due to the nature of this product, we will not be able to accept any returns because of the customers' personal preferences. We will replace the book if it has a manufacturing defect such as the case of pages out of order and the missing page.
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.