Quilt Japan, January (Winter) 2022 issue (with 2022 Calender)
Quilt Japan, January (Winter) 2022 issue from Vogue Inc.
* "Quilt Japan" is the quarterly magazine published four times a year by Japan Vogue Inc.
Satomi Funamoto's work, "Octagon Mini Bag" is introduced in this issue.
(Satomi Funamoto is one of the great quilt creater in Japan, and works with Yoko Saito in Quilt Party.
* It includes the separate appendix "2022 Quilt Japan Calendar".
The New Year's issue features "Japanese Patchwork Quilts Using Japanese Fabrics".
1. Mini tapestries and New Year's decorations that can be easily displayed in small spaces using beautiful Japanese fabrics such as chirimen and indigo-dyed fabrics.
2. New works "Bag and pouch that we want to make now", and "Drunkard's Path" that can be made with 2 patterns in small and large.
3. Announcements of the 5th Quilt Japan Contest, quilts for the Girls' Festival, and an extensive series of articles and interview pages by Suzuko Ozeki and Sanae Kouno.
4. This magazine also looking for scissors and needle monitors!
* Note that it is written in Japanese.
* Due to the nature of this product, we will not be able to accept any returns because of the customers' personal preferences. We will replace the book if it has a manufacturing defect such as the case of pages out of order and the missing page.
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.