Quilt Japan, April (Spring) 2023 issue
Quilt Japan, April (Spring) 2023 issue from Vogue Inc.
"Basket Quilt Pattern" to make freely is introduced in it.
* "Quilt Japan" is the quarterly magazine published four times a year by Japan Vogue Inc.
1. Secial feature on the adorable “basket”, which is particularly popular among patchwork patterns by introducing from tapestries using baskets with various shapes and designs to accessories.
2. Works using favorite spring flowers and geometric patterns by popular artists.
3. Popular series by Yoneko Maruya, Kumiko Fujita, and Sanae Kouno
4. Handicrafts from around the world such as mora.
5. Animal quilts perfect for children and seasonal hydrangea works.
6. There are also plenty of pages about people who connect, exhibition reports, and quilts.
* Note that it is written in Japanese.
* Due to the nature of this product, we will not be able to accept any returns because of the customers' personal preferences. We will replace the book if it has a manufacturing defect such as the case of pages out of order and the missing page.
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.