[ NEW ] New EU 2021 VAT Rules Important Information
The European Union (EU) is making important changes to its value-added tax (VAT) rules, which come into effect on July 1, 2021.
When postal items are sent to and received from abroad,
they may be subjected to customs duty, VAT as well as consumption tax according to the sum and quantity of their content.
Additionally, the postal entity of the destination country may charge customs clearance fee.
Payment of customs duties and other taxes due during customs clearance will be the responsibility of the recipient.
Please pay the delivery company when you receive your parcel.
[ 2021 VAT Rates in Europe ]
[ NEW ] Resumption of temporary suspension and List of temporarily suspended countries and territories (As of July 1, 2021)
Our acceptance of the order from oversea has been temporarily suspended due to the spread of the new coronavirus.
We will resume the acceptance of the order from oversea except the temporarily suspended countries and territories as noted below [from October 1].
Unfortunately we have no choice but to cancel the order from the temporarily suspended countries and territories as noted below.
According to the announcement from Japan Post, delivery of international mail and parcel to countries and territories not subject to suspension will be delayed.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Temporarily suspended countries and territories
- The temporarily suspended countries and territories as noted below are excerpted from the list of the Japan Post.
- According to the situation, there is a high possibility that the number of suspended countries and territories will be changed.
- ASIA -
- MIDDLE EAST -
UAE, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria
- EUROPE -
United Kingdom*** , Greece, Romania, Russia, Italy (New)
- OCEANIA -
Australia * (New)
- NORTH & CENTRAL AMERICA -
Canada **, Cuba, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala
- SOUTH AMERICA -
Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Uruguay, Columbia, Chile, Paraguay, Venezuela
* To the Australia
We can arrange International parcel by Ship, if you strongly want. In that case, you have to agree the following conditions.
[ Conditions ]
* You can trace the shipped parcel, but the status of the record will not change until arriving in the port of your country after shipping from Japan.
* If the package is lost before it is delivered, it is covered by the warranties.
Note that it will usually take about 2-4 months.
** To the Canada
We can arrange the shipment by Small Packets, if you strongly want. In that case, you have to agree the following conditions.
[ Conditions ]
* Small Packets cannot be sent registered, therefore, we (also Japan Post) cannot reply even if you inquire it.
* If the package is lost before it is delivered, it is not covered by the warranties.
We (also Japan Post) will not take any responsibility for any damage caused to it during delivery.
Note that it will usually take about 7-14 days.
*** To the United Kingdom
UK's tax system has changed because of EU withdrawal.
So we can't send commercial parcel to UK.
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Now we will do our best become able to resume ship to UK.
Delivery delay to All around the world
- Delivery days by EMS & E-Packet will take for about 6-8 weeks (sometimes more...) than usual because of increasing orders and coronavirus infection.
We are looking forward to your order.