[ Cohana / Order product ] Wooden Thread Spool ( 45-059, 45-060, 45-061, 45-062, 45-063, 45-064, 45-065 )
* This item will be ordered from the manufacturer and will take some time to be delivered.
The high-quality thread made by Fujix of Kyoto is a delight to use in any sewing project. Thread is wound around a flower-shaped spool made of tochinoki, or Japanese horse chestnut, that lends a light elegance to the sewer's toolkit.
Artisans at Studio Golondrina carve the spools by hand in their workshop in snowy Nagano Prefecture. Their committment to creating products that inspire is evident in their excellent craftsmanship and their innovative, playful designs.
The Wooden Thread Spool can also be strung as a pendant or made into an accessory with the small cutout by the top.
[ Product Size ]
* All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions and weight of the product may slightly vary.
[ Handling Precautions ]
* Scratches and stains can be lightly wiped with oil or cream for wood products. If it still concerns you, use sandpaper to lightly polish along the grain of the wood.
* Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, high temperatures, or high humidity. Doing so may cause discoloration, deformation, or mold.
* Keep out of reach of infants.
Related Products : Cohana Products
*As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.