Tucked Pants (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Please understand that fabrics in the kit may be replaced by other similar colored fabrics because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of tucked pants introduced on p.11 in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
Nine-quarter length pants with deep tucks on the front and back.
The vertical tuck line covers the hip line, and makes it look neat.
As the elastic rubber tape is used in the waist, it makes it more comfortable to wear.
Difficulty level: Medium
Finish size (about):
M Hip 110cm Pants length 82.5cm
L Hip 114cm Pants length 83.5cm
LL Hip120cm Pants length 84.5cm
Material kit contents: Navy cotton fabric 145cm width x 200cm length, elastic rubber tape 3cm width x required length
Related product: Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.