Switching Tunic (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Please understand that fabrics in the kit may be replaced by other similar colored fabrics because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of switching tunic in 2 different colors introduced on p.4 in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
Balloon-shaped tunic with a cute chubby silhouette.
The fabric switched at the hem is the wrong side of the fabric used for the body and sleeves.
It's up to you to decide which of the fabric is the front side or the wrong side.
Difficulty level: Medium
Finish size (about):
M Bust 106cm Sleeve length 23.5cm Tunic length 71.5cm
L Bust 110cm Sleeve length 23.5cm Tunic length 72cm
LL Bust 116cm Sleeve length 23.5cm Tunic length 72.5cm
Material kit contents: Linen blend cotton fabric 137cm width x 180cm length, Double side folded bias tape 1.2cm width x 130cm length
Related product: Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.