Square One Handle Bag, Large (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Please understand that fabrics in the kit may be replaced by other similar colored fabrics because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of simple square bag with one handle introduced on p.20 in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
Simple large square bag that fits comfortably in B4 size.
It can be used as a shoulder bag.
Difficulty level: Medium
Finish size (about): 40cm width, 40cm length (un-including handle)
Material kit contents:
Embroidered gauze 96cm width x 50cm length (for outer, handle)
Cotton fabric 110cm width x 85cm length (for lining, inside pocket, lining of handle, wrapping magnetic button)
Magnetic button 2cm in diameter 1 unit
Related product: "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.