[ 30%OFF / SALE ] Sterilization Goods Case (without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabric in the material kit differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of sterilization goods case introduced on p.28 in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
It is the bottle-type sterilization case with a round metal clasp.
It is convenient to carry because it has the string cord.
Kit contents: Fabrics (outer, tab), nylon for lining, metal clasp with hooks (sew-on type), waxed string cord
Finish size of pouch (about): 5.5cm width, 12.5cm length, 3cm gusset width
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.