Linen Blend Shirring Chambray One Piece Dress, Grey, (without instruction and pattern) in Sutekini (Fantastic) handmade, June 2021 issue
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, June 2021 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a batting and sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
Material kit of grey one piece dress made from linen blend shirring chambray in Yoko Saito that is introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, June 2021 issue".
Dresses made from thin cotton and linen are a must-have item for the summer season.
It is a simple dress that can be worn as home wear or as an outing wear.
You can also make a mini bag using the remaining fabric.
This simple dress is comfortable to wear and has a long sleeve that hides up to your elbows.
For a moderately clogged neckline, we have created a back space that is fastened with buttons and loops, making it easy to put on and take off.
The design has plenty of width, but you can see it clearly by raising the sleeve position.
Material kit contents: Shirring chambray , fusible interfacing, button
Finish size of one piece dress (about):
M Bust 120cm dress length 109.5cm sleeve length 28cm
L Bust 124cm dress length 110cm sleeve length 28.5cm
LL Bust 130cm dress length 110.5cm sleeve length 29cm
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.