Circle Bag made from Original Print, Lerge (Without instruction and pattern) in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now"
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
* This kit doesn't include sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of large circle bag introduced on p.16 in "Yoko Saito, Simple Clothes and Little Things I Want to Make Now".
It is made from Yoko Saito's original fabric.
This round bag looks like a flattened disk with handles attached.
The point is that the shape changes when you lift it up by changing the way the handles are attached to the large and small ones.
Difficulty level: Medium
Finish size of bag (about): 37cm in diameter, 27cm width of top opening
Material kit: Fabrics (outer, lining, bottom, handle)
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.