Accordion Pouch (without instruction and patterns) in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, October 2021 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, October 2021 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may be differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
The new series, "Comfortable Handmade Clothes and Fabric Accessories by Yoko Saito," has started in the April 2020 issue of Sutekini Handmade.
Each month, Yoko Saito introduces one item that she actually wants to own and wear.
Material kit of accordion pouch introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, October 2021 issue".
Material kit of rugby ball shaped pouch.
The main body of the bag is folded and sewn at the edges.
The shape changes according to the contents and can be folded flat.
The red zipper is an good accent color.
Material kit contents: Outer-cotton fabric, lining-nylon, zipper
Finish size of pouch (about): 22.4cm width, 17cm length, 5cm gusset width (un-including handle)
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.