Beginner's Monthly Quilt, Applied Work, Roman Stripe Drawstring Pouch (without instruction and pattern)in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, April, 2022 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, April 2022 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of Roman Stripe Drawstring Pouch introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, April 2022 issue".
New Series project "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt" has started from April 2022 issue.
You can learn the basic techniques of patchwork quilts with this project.
Every month, you will make two patterns, and will finish one sampler quilt in the March 2023 issue.
This month's pattern is "No.1 Mayflower" and "No.2 Roman Stripe"
The applied work is "Roman Stripe Drawstring Pouch".
Size (about) : Width 21.6cm Height20.1cm Gusset 7cm
Related product: "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.