Beginner's Monthly Quilt, Applied Work, Dresden Plate Pouch (without instruction and pattern)in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, July, 2022 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, July 2022 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of " Dresden Plate Pouch" introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, July 2022 issue".
This month's patterns are "No.7 Dresden Plate" and "No.8 English Ivy".
The applied work is "Dresden Plate Pouch".
New Series project "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt" has started from April 2022 issue.
You can learn the basic techniques of patchwork quilts with this project.
Every month, you will make two patterns, and will finish one sampler quilt in the March 2023 issue.
Size (about): Width 36cm Height 36cm
Related product: "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.