Beginner's Monthly Quilt, Applied Work, Mini Wallet with Basket Pattern (without instruction and pattern) in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September, 2022 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September 2022 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of "Mini Wallet with Basket Pattern" introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September 2022 issue".
This month's patterns are "No.11 Stamp Basket" and "No.12 Jacob's Ladder".
The applied work is "Mini Wallet with Basket Pattern".
New Series project "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt" has started from April 2022 issue.
You can learn the basic techniques of patchwork quilts with this project.
Every month, you will make two patterns, and will finish one sampler quilt in the March 2023 issue.
Material kit Contents: Fabrics, light weight fusible interfacing, double-sided fusible sheet, one-sided fusible batting, zipper
Finish size (about) : Width 12.7cm, Length 11cm
Related product: "Yoko Saito, Beginner's Monthly Quilt"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.