Applied Work, Embroidered Tucked Tunic, Hand Sewing (without instruction and pattern) in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September, 2022 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September 2022 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of Applied Work, "Embroidered Tucked Tunic" introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September 2022 issue".
[Tucked Tunic by Hand Sewing] "
Tucked Tunic with V-neck and A-line tunic that is made by hand sewing.
You can enjoy making clothes that are easy to wear even by hand-sewn, such as attaching pockets or adding endpapers to finish the collar neatly.
Hand-sewn tunic made from plain cotton loan.
The point is the discreet and mature embroideris around the neckline.
As it is thin, there are no pockets.
Even if you don't have a sewing machine, you can make clothes that are neat and comfortable on the inside by carefully sewing them little by little.
Related product: Quilt Party's Original Hand-sewn Thread (Col.155 Red)
Material kit contents: Cotton loan 138cm width x 220cm, embroidery thread (light brown, gold brown) required amount
Finish size (about):
M-Bust 110.5 (80-86) cm, sleeve length 45.8 cm, blouse length 94.3 cm
L-Bust 114.5 (87-90) cm, sleeve length 46.3 cm, blouse length 94.8 cm
* The number in () Is the nude size of the bust.
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.