Yoko Saito, Happy Patchwork- Written in Chinese
[Please note the following before purchasing]
* Note that it is written in Taiwanese.
* This book is published by a publisher outside of Japan.
* Due to shipping arrival from overseas, there may be some stains, scuffs, scratches on the cover, and wrinkled corners. Please be aware of this before purchasing.
* We do not accept returns or exchanges on account of the condition of the product, such as stains and scuffs.
Yoko Saito's quilt book written in Chinese.
It contains 39 works using a pattern based on Yoko Saito's dog Linus, and bags and cute accessories using seasonal items as motifs.
There are a lot of wonderful ideas to enjoy quilts with more individuality.
With patterns, Published by 化学工業出版社 (Chinese )
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.