Cross Stitch Kit, Biscornu Small Pincushion Strap (Japanese instruction only)
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include a batting and sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
Kit of small Biscornu pincushion with cross stitch recommended beginners.
Biscornu is an octagonal pincushion, originating in France, where the name means “quirky”, “skewed” and “irregular”.
The cute pincushion is made by connecting square shapes.
Anchor's supple and soft "lame thread" is used to express a delicate shine, and the tassel is attached to create a more luxurious finish.
The original fabric "Grosgrain Dot" is used in the back side.
* The Estimated production time is about 5 hours.
Set contents: No.25 embroidery thread, lame thread, embroidery fabric, backing fabric,cross stitch needle, duble ring, strap metal fittings, stuffed cotton, Japanese instruction instruction
Finish size of pincution strap: 8.5cm length×5cm width
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.