Applique Bag (Indian Bag) (Japanese instruction only)
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Kit of bag with appliques inspired by the mural paintings of the Warli people who live in Maharashtra in western India.
By freely moving the motif of simple triangles connected together, the bag expresses people's lives in a variety of ways.
The base fabric is woven with a fine striped pattern to express the veins of leaves.
Kit contents: Fabric (Base, lining, handle, applique), embroidery thread, Moco hand stitch thread, Japanese instruction, photograph
* Heavy-weight fusible interfacing, light-weight fusible interfacing, double-sided fusible sheet are not included.
Finish size of bag (about): 25cm width × 30cm length （un-including handle ）
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.