Hexagon Log Cabin Quilt (Japanese instruction only)
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread and batting.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
Kit of log cabin quilt made from hexagon with a side of 10 cm.
This quilt is made by piecing dark and light fabrics alternately from the center triangle like a log cabin pattern.
By piecing together the same pattern, the zigzag pattern of the darker fabric emerges.
This is a work that you will never get tired of.
By changing the number of patterns, you can also change the size of the finished product.
Difficulty level: Medium
Kit contents: Fabrics (top, binding), Japanese instruction, photograph
* Note that a backing fabric is not included in the kit.
It contains a variety of fabrics to balance out the ecru base.
Log cabins have a large number of pieces, so you will need a lot of fabrics.
This kit contains about 9.5m of fabric in totall , including the base fabric, small fabrics, and binding fabrics.
Finishe size of quilt (about): 187cm length, 165cm width
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.