Basic Work, Tucked Tunic, Hand Sewing (without instruction and pattern) in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September, 2022 issue"
* This is a kit, not a completed product.
* This kit doesn't include instructions, patterns, and photos. Please refer to "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September 2022 issue".
* This kit doesn't include a sewing thread.
* Fabrics in the kit may differ from the sample because of a stock-out.
* Please note that the color on the sample in the book may be little different from the real item due to the printing condition.
Material kit of "Basic Work, Tucked Tunic " introduced in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September 2022 issue".
[Tucked Tunic by Hand Sewing]
" It is V-neck and A-line tunic by hand sewing.
You can enjoy making clothes that are easy to wear even by hand-sewn, such as attaching pockets or adding endpapers to finish the collar neatly.
This tunic has a fluffy silhouette, but it has a sharp V-neck with a tuck in the center of the front part.
Even if you don't have a sewing machine, you can make clothes that are neat and comfortable on the inside by carefully sewing them little by little.
* Separately, the used PICE, Hand-sewn Thread (col. 171) is available.
Material kit contents: Embroideried cotton loan 100cm width x 280cm, button 1.8cm in diameter 1 piece
Finish size (about):
M-Bust 110.5 (80-86) cm, sleeve length 45.8 cm, blouse length 94.3 cm
L-Bust 114.5 (87-90) cm, sleeve length 46.3 cm, blouse length 94.8 cm
LL-Bust 126 (93) cm, sleeve length 34 cm, blouse length 66 cm
* The number in ( ) Is the nude size of the bust.
Related product : Sewing material kit in "Sutekini (Fantastic) Handmade, September, 2022 issue"
* As our product is being sold in the actual shop and the online shop in parallel, there is a possibility that it may be sold out. Please kindly cancel the order if this happens.